Construction accounts for a big amount of land. According to the National Resources Inventory, just about 107 million acres of land in the U.S. is developed. Another study was released that a publication calculated that existing buildings are responsible for more than forty percent of the world’s entire primary energy consumption and for twenty-four percent of global CO2 emissions.
Your lack of knowledge may not be your fault, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t -- or can’t -- do anything to CHANGE IT!
In This Book, You Will Learn:
- What Does Green Construction Mean
- Making Your Current Home More Energy Efficient
- Green Architecture
- Environmentally Friendly Building Materials
- Environmentally Friendly Maintenance Material
- And so much more!
"Why It Is Very Important For You To Invest In This Book Right Now..."
- Think about how much you could change your life and help the Earth if you really applied the strategies in this book. You could be a success in going green in a short period of time.
- Learn hands-on experience from a successful real estate development firm that focuses on energy efficiency and sustainability. The world is changing at a rapid pace and green construction is the future. Be ahead of the curve.
- This small investment is a wealth of knowledge that will have a major impact on you and your family's future.
Download This Ebook Right Now!!
Writer: Greene Developers
Date Released: 2020
Word Count: 5280